Leave Jochen Peiper alone, he is not a nazi.

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Here is the reason why:

So what if he looks at waffen ss sites, I do to, doesn't make me nazi. If I was looking at Russian sites of wwII does tham make me a communists. I read wwII books, 95% being German, so what, I only intrested in German military of that era. I don't consider myself a nazi. If I was only intersted in Russian military history of wwII does that make me a communists?

Well, if he is nazi than we all are here. Well atleast all the people that play for the Germans in CM. You are looking at German units and you are commanding them aren't you, well that must make you a nazi. You are doing more thant just looking at pictures there. You are commanding German troops, plus killing allied troops, that makes more of a nazi than just looking at pictures. Jochen Peiper was looking at pictures at a site and people jumped at him accused him of being a nazi??? What the hell is wrong with you people. Are Steve and Charles nazi, they did hours and hours of research on the Germans, looking at pictures, reading info, that must surely make them nazis. I know I know they researched allied stuff too, but reading about Germans must make you a nazi, atleast thats what I read from the people accusing Jochen of being a nazi just for reading and looking at a freaking site!!!

It's not a site where they promote nazism or say it's good, the site even had a disclaimer!!! Oh well, you all are nazis here, you are commanding German troops and killing people that gave us the "free world".

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

[This message has been edited by Rommel22 (edited 09-03-2000).]

Rommel22,

please read again closely what peiper said in this thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/009915.html

if you are a german, then this should be especially appalling to you, and I don't uinderstand how it wouldn't unless you are an east german baldhead youth.

I think you should seriously reconsider putting up for Peiper.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

M.Hofbauer

Rommel,

Good job. The issue was nicely put to rest by being locked up, all said and done, and then you get out your big stick and stir the pot again.

Congratulations.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

firstly read my post......you want us to stop as you say Forgive and forget......Its not as if I have killed anyone...yet you do NOT HAVE THE BLINKING DECENCY TO APOLOGISE FOR YOUR GASSING REMARK. (sorry for shouting).look i have no idea on your age, but until you apologise for your remarks

you will come across to the board as a immature rascist