Just a few questions...

Ok guys, I just have a few simple questions for you this time.

First, how many lines of code is the gold version of Combat Mission going to have, and haw many characters in a line, per average?

Secondly, will the game model the oil and grease stains commonly found in AFV engine compartments? What about the inevitable loose brass and odd bolts usually found under the turret basket?

Will tank crew members have to get out and walk track or tighten end-connectors?

Will Combat Mission accuratly model the problems experianced with the pfeiffel air cleaner on early Tigers? Can we mount V-1 rockets on Sdkfz251's? Why is the sky blue? Which hurts worse, gall stones? Or Childbirth? Are the little men in my closet friendly? Where can I get good Chinese food in North Platte, Nebraska? Will I ever get a date? How do I pee?

Please answer imediatly as I am very busy and much more important than all of you. Also, I expect the game to be released and in my mailbox two days ago...for free. Thank you.

(parody...all in jest)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Captain, you are a hoot man. I especially love the fact that you even misspelled your own name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol........somebody needs to crack the books and start back with their homework.

Guest Big Time Software

Allright, knock it off. Whoever did the parody, please may it be the only one you do. One was enough to make your point.

To the real Captain... think before you post and don't give people ammo for stuff like this thread. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Steve