Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Marco Bergman's Big gun Brit Sherman mod!

Here are a couple of shots of Marco Bergman's lovely high-res Firefly and Sherman IIa mods.

HEEEERE KITTY, KITTY...

marcofirefly.jpg

marcopole2a.jpg

Upper shot is a British Firefly V and the lower is a Polish Sherman IIa. The pack includes these types plus the Firefly IIc.

These are all bundled up and ready to go to Matt and Kump (my next stops), and are available in two flavors, a Brit only mod and a Brit/Canadian/Polish mod with batch swap files for the textures. No low-res yet, but there will be one added for the CPU impaired smile.gif shortly.

I can e-mail these to you mod sluts that can't wait if you get an e-mail off to me tonight or early tomorrow (gone tomorrow afternoon through Sun afternoon - sorry...). Please specify whether you want Brit only or the multi-national one!

God I love Marco's work biggrin.gif

- Old Dog

Marco's hi-res sherman's are my favorite and have adorned my hard drive ever since his first american/free french mod. And those batch files with accompanying icons can't be beat.

Always looking for what Marco Bergman is working on. You know its going to be good. I'm on my way to CMHQ and going to get me some more mods!

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

Looks like these *just* missed the deadline for Matt's update. frown.gif I have them available to send via e-mail for those who can't wait, and now have the low-res versions as well (Thanks Marco!).

If you want them, just e-mail me and specify whether high or low res and whether Brit only or full multi-national pak with batch files. I'll be out part of the weekend but guarantee delivery by Sun evening.

- Old Dog