Failure

I come here to you today with my head hung low in shame.

My forces were valiant but eventually worthless against one hetzer in the fog, giving Berlichtingen his first win over me.

Props to Berli, good game (BITCH)

Guest Germanboy

Darwin!! Whatever next? Now I have to destroy Berli's attack force. He would be unbearable if he won against both of us...

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Prepare for the unbearable smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watched the last movie file? Foaming already?

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Must admit to the best laugh(s) I've had in a long time... 3 zooks against 1 Hetzer in the fog... Hetzer 3, zooks 0<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Laughs??? I was screaming!!!

At least all those inept zooks are dead now, some slight satifsaction...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darwin:

I come here to you today with my head hung low in shame.

My forces were valiant but eventually worthless against one hetzer in the fog, giving Berlichtingen his first win over me.

) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone else notice that Berli likes to lie back out of sight, then dart forward like a rabid mink, then disappear into hiding again?

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anyone else notice that Berli likes to lie back out of sight, then dart forward like a rabid mink, then disappear into hiding again?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try working with him. One minute you're sitting minding your own business, the next you feel something gnawing at your leg. By the time you look down to see what it is, he's gone. Pesty little pecker.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Try working with him. One minute you're sitting minding your own business, the next you feel something gnawing at your leg. By the time you look down to see what it is, he's gone. Pesty little pecker.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well in that case I feel at liberty to reveal that in our past games I always had the equivalent to a large club to beat the pesty little pecker to a pulp with. See how this one goes, he just lost one of his toys. I'll fight you to at least a draw Berli King Tiger or not.

------------------

Andreas