Small Arms Mod

I have a quick question hope someone can help...regarding the Small Arms Mod. I ahve seen in screenshots Infantry units holding say a BAR and the others in a group holding rifles. When I apply the mod the readme doesn't mention how to go about this. I appriciate any suggestions on this and sorry I am sure this is a very old topic.

------------------

"D-Day was a nightmare. Even now it brings pain to recall what happened there on June 6, 1944. I have returned many times to honorthe valiant men who died on that beach. They should never be forgotten. Nor should those who lived to carry the day by the slimmest of margins. Every man who set foot on Omaha Beach that day was a hero."

General Omar Bradley-

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sgt Schulz:

I have a quick question hope someone can help...regarding the Small Arms Mod. I ahve seen in screenshots Infantry units holding say a BAR and the others in a group holding rifles. When I apply the mod the readme doesn't mention how to go about this. I appriciate any suggestions on this and sorry I am sure this is a very old topic.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can only to that to Para squads. Just grab someone's gun mod (there is a good one at cmhq, that's the one i use) and renumber the BAR to the Tomson(sp) bmp #. confused? I sure am.