Missing Grey StuG Texture

Gentlemen,

in CMBO the StuG III and StuG IV share the same textures, except for two:

4600.bmp (StuG IV side) instead of 3270.bmp

4601.bmp (StuG IV gun barrel) instead of 3274.bmp

So you'll just have to install these particular bmp's. Below are two links with complete StuG III/IV sets:

ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/gordon/GermanVehicles/Fernando_StuGs_TriColor_CMMOS_hr.zip

ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/gordon/GermanVehicles/Fernando_StuGs_MonoColor_CMMOS_hr.zip

Marcus

[ February 08, 2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: mike8g ]

Quote;

I've just discovered Steven Burvenich's excellent grey StuG mod but in the CMHQ dl there appears to be a texture missing (sides of the StuG IV) Anyone know where I can get the complete mod or this particular texture?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It never was finished so you won't be able to have the side plates if you choose to use that particular mod. All models will not have side plates. I know it's a bummer cause I too liked that particular gray color but I had to choose anther mod to get the side plates.

Icm1947 - I believe you are thinking of Steven's grey PzIV mod (another great mod) which sadly lacks textures for the side and turret skirts.

The StuG pack includes good skirt textures but is lacking the side bmp for the StuG IV. Anyway I'm really loathed to abandon it so I've ended-up using one of the other StuG side textures in the pack for the StuG IV. Apart from the number of wheels (?) I don't think the various models looked radically different from that perspective.

EDIT*******Just been searching for another PzIV mod when I came across PanzerAce's latest at cmmods.com. Essentially its Steven's PzIV WITH schurzen and a long barrel. The schurzen are 'damaged'which I dont personally like but this damage can be undone in a couple of minutes in Photoshop. Final result looks excellent. In my opinion the best PzIV CMBO mod.*******

[ February 14, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Headcount ]