Will there be this type of scenario?

Is CM going to include FINS?

Was wondering if any one knows if there will

be scenarios on the Russian invasion of Finland. And if there's not, are there any Fins in the audiance who can possibly make a few scenarios based on stories they heard first hand, or even know of personally.

Second. Are there going to be any scenarios on the battle at Kursk? I am extremely looking forward to this battle.

I was thinking, I would rather see BTS release CM and make several expansion packs,

ya know, add all the stuff they just couldn't possibly squeeze in. Rather than make CM2 in another 2 years. Just MHO.

Guest hunt52

CM1 will be western front after D-day *only*. I would guess that the battles you mentioned would be included in CM2. I think the reason they are doing two games is that the eastern front was *really* different in terrain, units, (tactics?), pretty much everything that matters. Also BTS will be doing engine improvements and the like.

- Bill

Hey that's OK with me.

Hopefully BTS is in for the long haul and make CM3 and 4. Like Africa, the Balakans...

Even with limiting to the wetstern front, this game has so much potential I don't think anyone can relize it.

I gotta go play the beta now.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

[This message has been edited by DEF BUNGIS (edited 03-25-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

For CM2 there will be Finns and other Axis allies. Taking on the Eastern Front is going to be a huge task smile.gif

CM3 will be the entire Mediterranean theater. This will include North Africa, Italy, Yugoslavia, Greece, etc. CM4 will be early war battles in Poland, France, the Low Countries, and Norway.

Steve

Gaawwddd.....

This is almost like deploying somewhere.

Let's compare playing CM to A typical US Army deployment.

I will have no social life.

Work and play will become one.

My wife will get no attention.

Sleep time will be limited.

Come and visit us if you get a chance. http://www.lewis.army.mil/

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all