Mini-manual for demo?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Das Boot:

At the bottom of the screen there's a large menu bar. Click on the label "hotkeys" and a screen with all the short cut will pop up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's funny you should say that. I think that button is disabled in the demo. The only time it's visible is when the "PC is thinking" stuff is going on - then I don't have cursor control. When the "gas gauge" indicator goes away, so does the red HOTKEYS button.

Can someone post the info that's on that hOTKEYS screen?

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Der Tommy:

It's funny you should say that. I think that button is disabled in the demo. The only time it's visible is when the "PC is thinking" stuff is going on - then I don't have cursor control. When the "gas gauge" indicator goes away, so does the red HOTKEYS button.

Can someone post the info that's on that hOTKEYS screen?

Tom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have acces to the hotkeys menu, even in the demo, when you click somewhere on the screen, i.o.w. when no unit is highlighted, the interface shows general information, including your morale, victory chances and the "hotkeys"button. Hope this helps.

------------------

http://users.pandora.be/aneric/index8.htm#Projects

I am using the demo and I can use the Hotkeys button. But it is only visible when you do not have a unit selected. Just click anywhere in empty terain. I might only be active when issuing orders - I'm not sure.

I would love to have a version that I could print, though. Does it come with the manual on a separate card? I have ordered the full game, but it hasn't arrived yet.

Yes, those hotkeys are listed in the manual that comes with the game. But you can print it out from the demo anyway.

This is with Windows 98...

When you bring up the hotkey menu within the game press Alt + Print Screen. That saves the game image to your clipboard. Then open paintbrush and paste it in there. Then you can cut the hotkey menu out of the larger image and save it to another file. You can inverse the black and white colors for printing purposes. (uses less ink)

Takes about 5 minutes. But there might be other ways to take a screenshot as well, but I haven't played around with that.