BTS, will there be Forward Air Control Officers?

The indirect artillery simulation in CM is very sophisticated. I was wondering if the same attention to detail applies to modelling air support missions? In real life the officer in question, typically a pilot, had a radio tuned to specific frequencies. Not just any schmo could call in air support.

A second point I would like to make is with regard to flares for night scenarios. I know it will not be in the initial release, but I would really like to see it in a future patch. Star shells were frequently used by defenders, and there are numerous cases where I have read this, in all theatres of combat. In one case I remember reading that a Marine fire base periodically shot flares during the entire night.

I was also wondering in a future patch will it be possible to have white camouflage schemes?

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keith:

I was also wondering in a future patch will it be possible to have white camouflage schemes?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, not in a patch, but in user-made mods, there will probably be numerous different camoflauge schemes available.

------------------

"When in doubt...shell."