for those who want corpses(this enough?) [3 pics]

carnage.gif

and to lighten things up: a real pisser

zip.gif

zip2.gif

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 10-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 10-07-2000).]

"Looks like a hell of a fight. Seems to be about half the town on fire"

actually i made a small map of a bunch of houses and burning buildings and titled it "It's like something out of Bosch" [i'm pretty sure i misspelled the man's name. if you know the correct spelling, please tell me..]

i made a lot of burning houses (too many, i had to shut off smoke graphics as it was slowing my computer). =)

basically the germs kept coming, overwhelming the us troops in the rubble, and the us kept shooting.... the frontline grunts bought it while the ss and volk strolled into my fire sack which formed from reinforcements that occupied the houses around all those dead bodies(out of view of pic, behind the camera so to speak)...

that one us soldier on the right, the one where you can see his division patch was bad-ssed: he was the last us soldier alive in the rubble when the reinforcements arrived. i couldn't disengage him, the germs kept coming and he kept firing. the other us troops in the houses tried to cover him but the third wave of germs nailed him =(.

all in all a sloppy enagement on both my and the ai's part...

------------------

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 10-09-2000).]

i uploaded my burghs2.cmb file in zip format to my webpage. it originally had tanks but i got rid of 'em, just for ya wink.gif

one side has wide open streets, the other has a bunch of small houses, rubble, and buildings crowded together where only grunts can go in(see pic).

hope u like it. btw, as i mentioned, it has tons of burning buildings, so u may want to turn smoke graphics off...

http://www.geocities.com/russellmz/images/combatmission/burghs.ZIP

oh yeah, you have to right-click the link and choose "save as..." or "save target as..."

stinking geocities...

------------------

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 10-10-2000).]