Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Combat Mission Lore

Guest Pershing Predator

Guest Pershing Predator

As you all can see, in a short amount of time CM has already picked up a significant amount of legendary crap. Like the "Peng, I take our challenge public!" thread that will only end when a Jagdtiger is knocked out and set aflame by a sharpshooter. Or the constant assimilation of new CM freaks (such as myself) by the Borg. Or this unnatural obession with Hampsters. So now I pose this question, what will become the next lingering, mindlessly hilarious thing that gains legendary status on this forum? What subject? What silly rant? I figure i'll get flamed for posting something like this, but that's half the fun anyway.

------------------

"When did this valley get here?"

"Toldja we were firing the 14-Inch guns."

-Pershing Predator

[This message has been edited by Pershing Predator (edited 09-16-2000).]

Guest Mirage2k

If you're hoping that it's going to be Pershing Predator's "Combat Mission Lore" thread, you couldn't be more wrong.

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!

Guest *Captain Foobar*

HamPsters are a breed of the lil vermin that originates in New HamPshire... They stay true to their roots by calling themselves hampsters...

Guest Pershing Predator

Great. One little misspelling and i'm dead.

Let me respell it then and avert any further chaos. Hamster. My bad, it's hamster. I swear you'd think noone here knows of the tactical advantages Gerbils bring...

------------------

-Pershing Predator

Guest Pershing Predator

No, of course its not wrong. I'm still a newbie to this, so I get to be insulted by any experieced gamers. I'm sure that's listed as a law somewhere....

------------------

-Pershing Predator