Search Problem & Lost Posts

I looked through page after page of successively older posts in an effort to locate a reply I made recently to someone concerning

HE charges in antitank projectiles, as well as replies to iggi on Panzer Elite and another one I did on ammo for the U.S. 57mm AT gun. Got nowhere.

Tried high tech solution with search feature using both my last and first and last name. Would you believe it showed only four posts each time, not one of which was of the items being looked for?

This is most strange, and I'm starting to wonder whether I inadvertently entered the Twilight Zone or whether it's simply some glitch in the search program, needs posting updating, perhaps? Can anyone tell me why I don't see a fairly long list of posts under my name? Or does the search feature only bring up discrete entries rather than ones in which my name appears? Do I have to make an original post to be found by this thing? Please help.

Thanks.

John Kettler

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Kettler:

I looked through page after page of successively older posts in an effort to locate a reply I made recently to someone concerning

HE charges in antitank projectiles, as well as replies to iggi on Panzer Elite and another one I did on ammo for the U.S. 57mm AT gun. Got nowhere.

Tried high tech solution with search feature using both my last and first and last name. Would you believe it showed only four posts each time, not one of which was of the items being looked for?

This is most strange, and I'm starting to wonder whether I inadvertently entered the Twilight Zone or whether it's simply some glitch in the search program, needs posting updating, perhaps? Can anyone tell me why I don't see a fairly long list of posts under my name? Or does the search feature only bring up discrete entries rather than ones in which my name appears? Do I have to make an original post to be found by this thing? Please help.

Thanks.

John Kettler <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the first version of this I also forgot to mention that the reply counter apparently has a glitch. My query regarding artillery tweaks showed no replies on the box for that, but there WAS a reply. Something's wrong here somewhere.

Regards,

John Kettler

I had a similar problem. For more information try a search on... Oh, wait wink.gif...

It's a relatively benign board glitch.

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !