New to CM

Great game and I'm glad to see there are fanatics already assembled.

Got the game a few weeks ago, played day night for six days then I had to go on vacation! Drat no computer access for three weeks but fortunately my vacation was in Belgium and Northern France (nice Hetzer sitting outside the museum in Bastogne).Was able to see a lot of the terrain

Enjoyed seeing terrain that looked like the what the auto map maker produces- which is one of the great strenghts of game.

I realize this has probably been discussed already but could some one give me a link or a short message on:

When Cm2 will be out and whether a 1939-40 (early war)verison is planned?

Is a North African/Italy version planned?

Thanks!

Let the CM borg take me!

answer: yes to all. when: my guess is, if CM 1 is an indication, CM2 will be done when it is done...correctly. I vaguely remember something on the order of 2 more years....then agin ahm 'n old fart with bad memory. tongue.gif

thet Borg n me posted at the same time...*shudder*

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

[This message has been edited by pathfinder (edited 08-17-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hans:

When Cm2 will be out and whether a 1939-40 (early war)verison is planned?

Is a North African/Italy version planned?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you've been assimilated, that wasn't so bad now was it? Welcome aboard.

To follow up on unca Pathy's response: I have seen no indication of when CM2 will be out. As I understand it, it will cover the whole period from Barbarrossa to Berlin. That should keep BTS busy for awhile.

CM3 is going to be North Africa/Italy and CM4 will be the early war that you asked about.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett