sneaking?

dunc

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>...and if they come upon enemy fire, they will stop and return fire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or possibly just keep right on marching obliviously to their deaths. [i haven't had much luck with the sneak command.] One thing that I think may help is issuing LOTS of sneak waypoints, because it seems like the squad will continue "sneaking" until it reaches a waypoint and THEN stop and return fire. If your waypoints are close together, this at least gives them a chance to survive.

------------------

Leland J. Tankersley

LTank is right.

I use sneak only when moving infantry through forests, wheat and such, to get close e.g. to the assault point if I can't afford the time to crawl.

Many waypoints work better, sneaking helps you move at a decent speed while lowering the chances that the enemy will spot you in covered ground.

personally, I only use sneak with my sharpshooters or Zook/Schrek teams, especially the latter. The second a tank sees one, the usually unleash without mercy, so I try and keep 'em hidden at all costs. but I have used it on some bigger Infantry....

------------------

"Life is pain. Anyone saying otherwise is selling something."