Post Fallschirmcherub Stress at CMHQ, Tuesday Night Update and Important News!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Hey all, Time is scarce for me this week but I have put up tonights update for your perusal.

We gotcha AAR and we gothca POTD...That should hold you.... wink.gif

Just a bit of warning though about the rest of the week.

Umm, I have a loved one going into the hospital so I may not be around until the weekend. You guys be good or I will sick Fionn on you. mad.gif

All you sychophants out there play nice and agree with everything any of the COOL GUYS say.

I will try (and at this point I can promise NOTHING) to have one more juicy update for you before I leave, but I can't guarantee anything. So be good and I will see ya guys as soon as I can...

Don't be surprised if I drop for in now and again (laptops rule!) but you never know...So see ya all and I should be back by Saturday...

Madmatt

Addendum to my V-Day Poem...

Love...is knowing who and what is really important in life and setting the priorities right! wink.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-15-2000).]

Guest Charles

Madmatt, don't worry about the updates. Take care of your family and don't worry about a silly game (Gasp)!!

We have been able to wait for several weeks for CM to be released, surely we can wait only a few days for another update.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

------------------

Not THE Charles from BTS

Guest Seimerst

Your Valentine's caution on your site had me chuckling for hours. Be sure the docs know what they are supposed to do and not confuse your procedure with someone else's. See you soon back here with the rest of us.

Matt,

Any of those pretty nurses give you any damned trouble, you just gimme a call and I'll deal with them. No sweat.

Any docs give ya a hard time, don't be afraid to set up your .50 in the hallway and demand some ****ing attention.

------------------

--

Jeff Fraser

VIVA LOS ZAPATISTAS

Guest Madmatt

Thanks guys! I appreciate your kind words. just to set the record straight, I am fine well, I am normal errr, how about I am the same as always! biggrin.gif Its my girlfriend who is geting operated on.

Madmatt

See ya all

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net