Holy @#$% !! Men slaughter from the Hell !!

After played and won 3 QB with computer, I decided to lose this one to computer this

time. I formed a force (which I thought the computer will kill them all):

3 X SS mot infantry squard (vet/crack/elite mixed)

2 X MG (vet/crack)

and A two men team of a 240 mm arty spotter.

all setting are in normal, with some tree,

small hills, ect.

I give the computer a rifle Bn, and 3 plooton of engineers.

In order to let my men face less enemy when

contacted, I decided to shell the enemy force

with 240 mm arty first before the gun fight happens. With both good luck and almost perfect timing,...ect. This arty attack became a men slaughter.

After the battery fire 4 shells (4 tubes in this battery, since I counted 16 big holes on the ground), the battle ended.

The computer suffered 735 casaulties, and

100 men were captured. I suffered no one at all, my infantry haven't even fire a sigle

shot yet. I know this is kinda lucky, but,

the 240 mm arty is waaayyy toooooo powerful!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Sgt. Huang

I LOVE my country, but my

government sucks.

Huang,

240mm arty IS devastating. Nothing was unrealistic there except for the fact that no platoon would EVER have a 240mm arty battery in direct support wink.gif. What you used is more of a Corps or Army level weapons system wink.gif

NA!!! Id just say Sergeant Huang,is a damn great player,one of the finest.In fact we should all give him a pat on the back for his great generalship smile.gif

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

I'm guessing the AI troops were still very bunched up. It happened to me in the first scenario of the Carentan operation, where I advanced through nearly the whole map to find the germans huddled in the corner (all of them in a single hedge quadrangle). I didn't have time to deliver some of those 155s I was saving for a rainy day, unfortunately.... otherwise, I could;ve won it right then and there.

Try this one out, 8 300mm rocket spotters elite 24rds, 4 TRP's. VS. a green French rifle Bn. Map about 500X500, very dry, urban area.

I can't get the thing to go more then two turns.

hehe

------------------

...to all sergeants anywhen who have labored to make men out of boys. Heinlein "Starship Troopers"