Bazooka's Don't Kill Tigers?

I have to second what Todd (aka ColOHGamer) said. My game with him has given me a new appreciation for the talents of crack zook teams. I've killed 8 out of his 10 King Tigers, and my zook teams account for half of those kills. Actually, one of the kills was by a regular zook team, and not in the woods, but from the top of a building. It's also dangerous to bring tanks into villages without infantry, isn't it, Todd? wink.gif

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

Dear Gila,

They'll do the job, just be patient and hide until the Tiger rolls past. Get the bheast in your shights, and it should be no shignificant problem!

I've had a lot more joy with bazookas in CM than in my Squad Leader days. Their main function there was to be volley fired at German armour until some really pumped up squad destroyed the offending panzer in close combat.

Good luck big game hunting!

Regarding Airborne's post, my Bosnian neighbor told me Muslim tactics during the war were to dig a hole, let the tank run over them, then take the tank out one way or the other (a captured tank was a lot better than a totally destroyed tank). Judging by the fact he is alive, I don't think my neighbor personally tried that tactic.