Anyone for beta PBEM???

Well, I cannot play the gold demo as it is quite unplayable, but the beta demo works not so well, but it works smile.gif on my computer. So does anyone like to play a beta PBEM with me. I can play both amercians and germans at all 3 scenerios. My email is odendaa@mweb.co.za . One turn per day only. :P Also I dont play in weekends. Also it is my first PBEM with anyone beside my friend.

Damn Cheerio

General

Erm! No reply to this post. So it seems to me that everyone beside me has playable gold demo. :P The reason my gold demo is unplayable is that I haven't got patience to wait for each orders to come up as it takes about ten to fifteen seconds for that to happen. :P So I am asking anyone who have beat demo that can work on their comupter but not the gold demo, to have a PBEM game with me.

General.

Greetings gents,

I've taken General Patton's offer for a beta PBEM but i'm unable to fire up the demo. I made sure to D/L the gold to another folder to prevent any conflict with the 2 versions.

Is there anyone that can offer some assistance? I'd hate to leave the poor guy stranded. Please e-mail me directly.

Thank you