FAQ Workshop set up!!

I know you're all at home thinking "I wish there were some organized way to work on an FAQ that would benfit everyone but I'm too lazy to do it all myself. Maybe if someone organized one page at an already popular site where I could just answer the questions I think I can handle then the work would get done."

Well now someone has!! Check out cm4mac.tripod.com!! Go to the FAQ workshop. If you have an answer for the questions here simply click on the question you can answer and write out a full complete answer in the body of an email. Then send it! The address is already filled in! As soon as I get a good answer for a question I'll take it off the list and paste your hard work into the FAQ currently available. It should be an easy way to work on this. If you have more questions those are welcome too.

Work with me here people!! I have no idea how much work I can dedicate here but at least I'm trying. Thanks in advance!

cm4mac.tripod.com

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

I assume you have the answers I sent you?

After my call for help yesterday, there are some volunteers.

The volunteers so far consist of:

Holdit

Germanboy

Bunchout

Martyr

Elvis

Ben Galanti

Germanboy agreed to write up about campaigns.

I think the others are just waiting for a go ahead on what questions to write. I'll send them on over to your site.

You are one step ahead of me! I was going to drop you a line after work and ask if you could do just the thing you are doing now.

Jason

Incoming! I just attempted to address "gamey". We'll see how it works.

Also, I went to the FAQ page and it appears there's some problem with your scripting (look at question 4 and below). Other than that, outstanding job Colin. I really appreciate you taking the time.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"I'm too lazy to do it all myself"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey you've been tuning in to the FAQ dilletantes brain again!

Furthermore Mr Guachi you FAQless posterboy following on from your comments on another thread, I offered to help well over a month ago (and Mr "Interesting" did too IIRC) but you never emailed me what you wanted me to do. Furthermore I have seen your 'fanciful' database since I downloaded it from Colin's site. I didn't bother you 'cos I thought I might get emailed an catalogue for inflatable companions instead smile.gif

On a more serious note will the system Colin is setting up avoid duplication of effort, since I am sure no-one wants to do more than they have to?

------------------

"I never saw such a dejected army, even the Italians carried themselves better in the old desert days. They were mostly Germans, but includede Poles, Russians, Mongols, Czechs, Yugoslavs, Frenchmen, even one American - all in Nazi uniforms."

I assume the duplication could only be avoided if Colin can update the question and answer list with the name of whomever is answering the question. This might require frequent updates by Colin and, as he intimated, he might not have the time to be that dilligent.

Yeah, Simon, you did offer your help a month ago and now I am asking for it. smile.gif Someone like you has obvious knowledge of WWII and this forum and the FAQ can only be better from having more people contribute. And I hoped you liked the database. You might want to check out Col. Klotz's web site as I think it has a more up to date version.

Jason

Figured I'd bring this back up. I received 8 answers and a couple of new questions yesterday. Everything has been updated except for my main page but thats not really important to the effort just yet.

Thanks for your input. There's only about 15 questions needing answered so there isn't much work to be done!!! Thanks in advance!

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!