Watch the whole thing through..?

Hello all,

Is there a function in CM or plans for CM2 where we will be able to watch the whole battle through from beginning to end to really get an idea of what happened (or went wrong in my case).

It is my opinion that this would be a great feature to add to the game and would facilitate a great way of learning and improving tactics employed during the future engagements?

What do you think, can anyone 'official' make any comments on this?

Thanks for any replies?

Well as a non-official wink.gif

After telling you a bit about the search fucntion biggrin.gif is very usefull here.

The whole movie stuff is a much asked item and iit started a long time ago.

Must be a real pain to code wink.gif

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

Hello Gashford,

Although i can not give you an "official" answer i do know that presently there is no feature that allows the whole battle to be watched without interruption.

This one is on the top five on the CM wish list. If you do a search on this topic you can find numerous threads about it, maybe the "official" answer is in there.

Hope this helped smile.gif

------------------

The dead know only one thing - it is better to be alive

This feature isn't just something that was on 'The List' for future additions. The movie feature, along with TCP/IP, was originally planned for the 1.0 release.

I can only conclude that the coding time for movies was, like TCP/IP, higher than initially planned. Unlike TCP/IP, though, movies are not a promised feature.

So I don't know if/when we will ever see this feature.

Jason