Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

My closed Topic: Die Demo ist...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Beman:

OOhhh...pretty pictures. Thanks Bumrush!

By the way, what's wrong with your English? Yours (typing, at least) is better than many of the people I work with in New Jersey, USA.

DjB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeeahh. I know. Pretty pictures. Already clicked the banner? biggrin.gif

My English: I just made my Abitur and finished my English course with 7 points from 15 available. Could you please write an e-mail to my (former) teacher and tell him what you wrote? I would be very pleased... wink.gif

Gruss Bumrush

------------------

watch out for www.waffenHQ.de

...die Welt der Waffen

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bumrush:

My English: I just made my Abitur and finished my English course with 7 points from 15 available. Could you please write an e-mail to my (former) teacher and tell him what you wrote? I would be very pleased...

Gruss Bumrush

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would not worry about that - consistently got 5 or 6 in French, and had to leave the Gymnasium for a Fachhochschule, yet strangely enough I can get along well enough in France using French. Do even read Le Monde.

Just don't ask me to write...

------------------

Andreas

Dude, I like full-on have to do like my own translation before I whip out a post or somethin'. It's like, none of you lamers write the way dudes actually talk. Maybe the righteous sun or something, or maybe the tasty breeze off all the gnarly waves, or maybe the presence of so-o-o-o many hot betties, makes us Californians all sound right or something. I'm always stoked when I snag a shot at writing in my native tongue. Righteous.