Elevation

If I put a Heavy MG team (lets say .50 cal) in a building and an open topped vehicle (like a german half track) drives within range, lets say real close range, is it easier to knock out cause you can shoot down into it?

What about other vehicles like lighter tanks?

Has anyone seen the bullets punch through the roof?

heh heh heh. I belive that would be cool to see.

Terence

Yes, it is more likely to knock out a vehicle from the top down. No, I do not believe that you will ever know that a bullet penetrated the top since CM doesn't give out that info. Now if it was a zook up high you know.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Indeed, Captain? I did not realize your affections did that way tend.

Hell, lets make it a highly evolved bicycle instead of a machine gun, and a remote control mallard duck instead of a half track or a tank.

Can my bicycle shoot bullets into the goddamned duck more easily if it is up high?

Yours in Haste,

Terence

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terence:

Juardis,

Thanks. Are you by any chance the same Juardis who played M1 Tank Platoon 2 with such verve?

I wonder what happened to Mike Dubose...

Rock on,

Terence<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is only ONE Juardis smile.gif Yes, I was all over M1TP2 until they delayed/cancelled the 1.3 patch. I was on the beta team for M1TP3 then they cancelled that. I've sworn off Hasbro ever since. The good Sgt. D took a job elsewhere. Not sure where but he was gone the summer after Hasbro took over Microprose. I got an email from him just before he left Hasbro and he gave no indication he was leaving, so I'm not really sure what happened.

------------------

Jeff Abbott