A Merry Addition to the XMAS TREE MOD!!

I know that this joke has been played on before, but since I'm the type of guy who will keep flogging the dead horse for the flogging of it, I might as well stretch the xmas joke and thought you might get a little kick out of my addition, either way I did it so here it is...

to adequately supplement the XMAS TREE MOD<sup><FONT SIZE=-2>TM</FONT></SUP> with a fitting vehicle to go with it, I am presenting to you the PzKpfWg VIB Königstiger in the famous Weihnachtstarn camo scheme...

wwkt1.jpg

I mercilessly abused Fernando Buil's excellent Winter KT mod by adding festive mistletoe and wreath ornaments for that special time of year - feeling...

wwkt3.jpg

as you can see, it goes very well together with the original XMAS TREE MOD<sup><FONT SIZE=-2>TM</FONT></SUP> released just days ago on this very same channel:

wwkt2.jpg

This mod is guaranteed to get you into the right spirit for the festivity of Peace & Love.

As Santa Claus serves seasonal greetings to yet another british christmas-carol singing opponent, you can almost hear Unteroffizier Ruprecht shout a merry "And here is a Frohe Weihnachten to YOU !!":

wwkt4.jpg

Look what's under the Xmas tree(s)! Santa finally brought me that SdKfz 182 I wanted sooooo badly....

wwkt5.jpg

Last Christmas, I gave you Kettenkrad,

but the very next day, you gave it to Wertstoffhof...

so THIS YEAR I'M BACK WITH MA NU TOY!!!

wwkt7.jpg

Yessireee - with Santa's new "Sled", the question of whether you've been naughty or nice catches an entirely new importance...because if you've been a naughty boy, Santa will simply DISPOSE of you....

wwkt6.jpg

Again, a Merry Merry Xmas to all CM programmers, testers, modders, players and dependants!

M.Hofbauer

<FONT SIZE=-2>No animals were hurt in the process of making the Kingtiger Weihnachtstarn-Mod. I promise you this will be the last CM Mod from this entity for this year. If you feel pity for the sick mind who created this or think he deserves immense revenue for this then please donate to a charity organization with the note "greetings from Santa Königstiger". If you read this far then that means that you are probably avoiding annoying tasks such as housework or buying xmas presents or suffering from insomnia depending on your time zone and/or economic mobility factor.</FONT>

[This message has been edited by M Hofbauer (edited 12-21-2000).]

Stop teasing man, and release them for download ASAP. I've currently got 3 winter PBEM's going and I want 'em! biggrin.gif

And then, after christmas, I'll neatly file them away in a soon to be created "odd mods" directory on my HD. For next year. smile.gif

Oh, wait... Darn the, em, heck! Might as well tell: I don't even have any KT's in any of those scenarios (aren't you lucky, guys?).

Still, M Hofbauer, if you'd take the time to mail me your holiday mods I'd be very happy!

------------------

I prefer an enemy who's willing to die for his country. That way both him and me have the same aim in mind.