Finally got it, what mod packs to add?

Now that I have played around with the game for awhile I wonder what mod packs I should add. I got version 1.02 btw, something good for the long and hard wait smile.gif.

My system is 16mb TNT and 350mhz plus 128mb ram so I wonder what mod packs I could use without the game becoming unplayable.

Hints wanted

Also interested in PBEM partners (for obvious reasons I am pretty green still)

Marcus

Guest Madmatt

There is only one mod which has shown any performance hit and that is the Hi-Res grass available in MDMP-1. The rest of MDMP-1 will not affect performance in the least.

NONE of the other mods will affect frame rate. MDMP-2 will have another new version of grass thats looks as good as the Hi-Res but is as fast as the regular grass.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Madmatt

Guys, we already have a topic to discuss the Grid concept. The guys asked a question and he can choose for himself if he want to Grid Lock or not! wink.gif

As for 3rd Party Packs overwriting MDMP stuff, well not yet..That will change with MDMP-2 though or vice versa at least wink.gif ...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marcusm:

Also interested in PBEM partners (for obvious reasons I am pretty green still)

Marcus<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me a setup. I believe we live in the same city too. I would prefer to play a blind scenario, maybe one of Wild Bills or Moons downloadable ones? I'm setting up my new system (still) so give me a day or two to reply. geier@swipnet.se

Lycka till!

------------------

Geier

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett