I finally got my full copy!!

Guest dirkd1976

Guest dirkd1976

Got it in the mail today, came home for lunch and there it was biggrin.gif!! I'm not going to get to play it until sunday though...... mad.gif

I'm going to visit my ex college roomates and we are going to have a big bash in Boston (going to see a Pearl Jam cover band Sat. night...*sigh*)!! So, I guess I can pass on CM for two days in the name of a weekend spent in a drunken stupor. Have a good weekend all!! Don't drink to much (I know I wont.... wink.gif)!!!

Happy gaming!!

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirkd1976:

Got it in the mail today, came home for lunch and there it was biggrin.gif!! I'm not going to get to play it until sunday though...... mad.gif

I'm going to visit my ex college roomates and we are going to have a big bash in Boston (going to see a Pearl Jam cover band Sat. night...*sigh*)!! So, I guess I can pass on CM for two days in the name of a weekend spent in a drunken stupor. Have a good weekend all!! Don't drink to much (I know I wont.... wink.gif)!!!Happy gaming!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Guest dirkd1976

ooohh, sneaky..........damn you borg, I thought I had outsmarted you......by the way the Pearl Jam coverband SUCKED!! I dont like PJ to start with, but one of my friends dragged me to it. Granted, I was wasted, but I would have guessed it would have made the experience that much better. The only problem was that they were REALLY bad, even through my drunken haze I could tell..........last time I ever do anything nice for my friends, I'm just going to lock myself in my room and play CM until CM2 comes out.......then I will start the proccess all over.....

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway