New Scenarios!!

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

One word: No.

Why? Because the demo only has the models for the units that are in it. It doesn't have the files to support new and different units.

That's why it is called a Demo, and not a full version. A Demo has limited features of the full version.

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 05-26-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

Nope, for two reasons:

1. A demo is simply to show you what the game is about, not to become a game itself

2. The demo only has what it needs to make CE and VoT work. Code, graphics, and sounds that aren't needed for the specific elements of the game have all been removed to make the download reasonable.

The full game will be out in a couple of weeks. Hang in there smile.gif

Steve

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Ha! Steve, I was editing my post to include the explanation while you answered. We said the same thing. wink.gif

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

I thought maybe same other Beta scenarios were around.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, one is. Chance Encounter was a Beta Demo scenario. It has, of course, been updated to Gold Code. The other two, Last Defense and Reisberg will be available in the final CD version.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I can't wait to find a Download Full Version link on these pages wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That'll never happen. BTS doesn't work for free.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by guachi:

I think we should nominate Robert/1 for a "Captain Manieri Award"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>