New Hot Key Request: Surrender!

I'd like to ask for a new hot key option--a surrender demand to the other player. We have a ceasefire already and an "I surrender!" What I'd like, please, is the ability to demand my opponent's surrender when I've just bloodied his nose severely or things look bleak for him.

What do the rest of you think?

Regards,

John Kettler

"We would, but we don't have the proper facilities to take you all prisoner."--British guy in "Bridge Too Far" when asked by the German to surrender.

------------------

--"We want information."

--"Information."

--"Information."

--"Who are you?"

--"The new Number 2."

--"Who is Number 1?"

--"You are Number 6."

--"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

--"Hahahahahahahaha."

Kingfish,

Though you may not believe it, I actually had

the basic thought a while back. This time I actually got as far as commiting my thoughts to this forum. But since you raised the issue, I can think of a recent situation in which such a command would've potentially been useful.Frankly, I'm surprised my opponent's morale didn't collapse outright given the losses taken in only a couple of minutes.

Regards,

John Kettler

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Kettler:

What I'd like, please, is the ability to demand my opponent's surrender when I've just bloodied his nose severely or things look bleak for him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, the corresponding options for your opponent should be "Yes" and "Nuts!"