Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Black Screen after ending Operation Battle

Hi all,

after playing without any problems the new Beta Patch, i decided to play a new DYO-Operation. But, that´s horrible - i can´t go into the next battle. After the first Operationbattle the programm hangs - i can only see a black screen, my mousepointer and that´s it.

I tried it again with 1.05 - everything works without any problems.

My System is a PII, Elsa Erazor II (new Nvidia 6.31 installed), Soundblaster...., i never had problems with CM - it is the Beta patch.

Well, i didn´t found a posting with this problem, so i write it here in the forum. If it known, well sorry, if it is not...... Please HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Thank you very much ( i don´t wanna miss the improvements of the new patch, especially the smaller siloutte of the PZ IV).

Any answer would be very kind.

Ah, yes, before installing the 6.31 Nvidia Driver, i had this problem with the black screen only several times . After installing it, it happens after every first Operation battle.

O.k. - Please Help me!!

Greetings from Germany

Jochen

Jochen!

No help here, only the same problem: Using V1.1, playing DYO operation, game hangs between 1st battle AAR and 2nd battle, black screen, ambient sound continues.

At least there's one more voice crying out for HEEEEEEELP!!!!

------------------

I prefer an enemy who's willing to die for his country. That way both him and me have the same aim in mind.