BTS threw in the KITCHEN SINK TOO!!! Come see for yourselves at CMHQ!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Thats right. Of course in order to 'activate' it I had to spend some time in the Map Editor but they are deffinately in there if you have the patience! wink.gif

Reminds me of the time I went in my back yard with a shovel and kept finding all these holes filled with dirt!

Also up tonight are new fast TGN FTP & HTML Local Mirrors for the Patch AND the Gold Demo (in case you aint got it yet) PLUS I have a link to the 1.01 ReadMe file...

And to round out the night I have the weekly POTDs in review (POTD Archive) and Max Molinaro has again crept up outa his coffin-o-comedy and sent in a pair of his latest pictures guaranteed to provoke a smile! redface.gif

See ya there!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-16-2000).]

which kitchun sink??

thet dang EYE-tayun one germanguy told us aboout gave me the runs the other nite...

*pathy RUNS to the outhawse sittin' on the back of his sherman*...

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pathfinder:

which kitchun sink??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Pathfinner. Gawd, ah like yer accent. smile.gif Allus reminds me of thet ole Bugs Bunny cartoon, Yo' know, like, Bugs pops out o' th' groun', like he does, an' thar's this sign sayin' 'Y'all's in th' Ozarks.' An' then thar's this hyar bird, it's real homely like, an he lives in a treehouse wif his Pappy 'n stuff! Fry mah hide! "Ah's goin' out 'n ketch me a rabbit," he sez. "Yup, Thet's whut ah's a-gonna do!"

I'm watching too many cartoons I guess. biggrin.gif

weyul, JuJu, ah does live in the sawth US...

been here all mah life exceptin twict when the good ol' US Armee sent me to Germany

and *shudder* New Jersey...ah nevah forgave them fer doin' thet stay in New Jersey..

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

MadMatt,

Where the hell did you find an authentic picture of the extremely rare Commander's version of the Schwere Sturmfestspüle SdKfz. 1523/2 Ausf. G(II) Kitchen Sink? Everything I have read about this version states that they were more rare than even the Maus. The reason I can tell it is the Commanders version is that this one is lacking the long spigot, and the unit itself is not divided into two separate washing wells.

According to "The Complete Encyclopedia of German Kitchen Fixtures" (ISBN 212293-16, Dinckel Acker) p. 15, "The Commander's version of the Schwere Sturmfestspüle SdKfz. 1523/2 Ausf. G(II) Kitchen Sink was differentiated by the lack of the long spigot, and replacement of the two wash wells with one to make room for extra-large flatware such as serving platters steins full of Shut the Hell Up."

This game truly does have everything.

------------------

CrapGame out