Page loads slow?

Hey Yabo, Bates is correct. The larger graphics are what is chewing up our bandwidth on page load. Also, use your graphics app to it's max to compress the file size of those graphics to their minimum acceptable quality versus size. I know a really good graphics artist who has a nice page with lots of suggestions. They worked on my site and did a great job with some really large graphics files that now load up very fast. Visit them at:

http://www.bsugraphics.com

You already have my comments on the player Nationality of origin flags versus player representation Nationality and icons like the Balkenkreuz.

Thanks for asking though, it's rare that a page/organizational owner askes their customers what they want. BTS does, TourneyHouse does and a few others. By golly, you guys are trying to restore my faith in humanity. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 09-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Faster!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what she said...

Uh...anyway...I agree with the udders. You should get rid of those Left Nav graphics which are so slow to load up. Make something simpler, but that looks good, and compress the ****e outta it to make the file smaller.

Also, might want to take out the sound on the main page even though it sounds cool. That might speed up the intro a bit.

Otherwise, great site.

------------------

Everything in moderation...except CM.

Wow Yabo, much faster. And I really like the all black background. You could probably crop the bricks along the left edge border some down the length of the page without it suffering too much. The bricks were nice, but a heavy load. Anyway, I feel for ya, I know what creating a page is like. Fun, but not fun. "It was the worst of things, and it was the best of things".

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss