Getting hidden units to target armor

I have been having some frustration trying to get hidden units to spring out and target ONLY armor. For example, a panzerschrek team hidden in a building will expose himself to fire on some poor infantry slep and then get blown away by the follow on armor. Once I got a team with panzerfausts to expose themselves right in front of 4 TD's and 3 jeeps, only to find they were methodically targeting the jeeps! Is there any brilliant way to exert a bit more control in these situations?

Unfortunately, I don't think there is. Some (hopefully) useful advice for the two situations you put forth:

Problem: Shreck team getting wiped by infantry.

Solution: Always keep some infantry supports by your AT assets (if possible). Even a half squad can help, even if it just gives your 'shreck time to escape.

Problem: Infantry targeting jeeps.

Solution: Tough one. I'm guessing they were targeting the jeeps since they figured they had a better chance to kill them. I never count on using 'fausts as a primary AT weapon. You have very little control over them and they are very range limited. Best used for self-defence unless you have NO other AT weapons. Still, some additional infantry-type supports might have helped kill the jeeps faster, letting the 'faust team get a shot at a tank.

------------------

Cats aren't clean, they're covered with cat spit.