Elvis starting topics night

I don't think I ever heard a definite answer about whether operations can be played PBEM and hopefully TCP/IP? And don't tease me with the "I am pretty sure I heard"s. I'm hoping for a definite answer.

------------------

"Tryin to be so so bad is bad enough, don't make me laugh by talkin tough" EC

Here's a definite answer for you. (Apologies to MadMatt for stealing a truely brilliant riposte) "Have a nice warm glass of shut the hell up!"

TCP SCHMEE-CEE-PEE! keep your mind on the task at hand of losing your valiant though poorly lead men in a vain effort to hang on to "Plomville" you filthy rotten mewling ratbag swine. You make me puke with your girly "when do we get internet?" inquiries. you are like some slutty moronic end user who can't print because she didn't turn the printer on or some idiot swine who forgets his password. wait for the frigging game to come out. jesus but you are an idiot. shut up elvira.

Peng

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

Now that hurts....I'm gonna take a minute and a deep breath and say to myself "he really didn't mean that"......... Peng is a loving and caring person and he would never say anything like that and mean it.....OK...I've taken my "moment" and I feel better now....Today is the first day of the rest of my life....I can't really love someone until I can learn to love myself.

------------------

Yeah he is a piece of work. A hot steaming pile of wit.

I think this happened last time I put this question out and I never got an answer then either.

------------------

Guest Madmatt

Elvis,

You want answers? YOU CAN'T HANDLE ANSWERS!!!

But as to Operations the answer is YES they can be played via PBEM and I am in fact in the middle of a brutal one with Kwazydog right this moment.

When TCP/IP is released they will also be able to be done with TCP/IP.

And why wouldn't they ya big silly??? wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

And if it's NOT on CMHQ then its just GOT to be on CMHQ-ANNEX...

CMHQ http://combathq.thegamers.net

CMHQ-Annex http://cmhq.tzo.com

Both now proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 05-20-2000).]