TO POOLERS and my PBEM'ers

Sorry lads. I refuse to go on with pbems that I just update not knowing of a glitch.. my flamethrowers just are on empty now without firing a shot.. that means these players will not getting return files from me till that is fixed.

SEANACHAI, MACE

thats it .. you two lugs have got to wait. Merry Christmas

yours

Mensch (aka RacketenMensch, MadMensch, ZipperheadMensch, "put your alias here")

-----

cpDer Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Geez Grego, does that mean I can expect your next turn sometime before the next millenium?

Its only been two weeks since the last file so I don't want to like, stress you out or anything man.

You pidgeon toed son of an Albanian Camel jockey,

hey stuka.. I guess you didn't get my email.. I had a major external HD crash and lost my data.. well most of it.. along with all my pbems.. send me your last pbem you have from ours and I'll fire off the next round.

your truely

pidgeon toed son of an Albanian Camel jockey

Very well, Mensch (Head like a wrench sitting on a park bench) I challenge you to a flamethrower only battle. Huge map, 3000 PTS, flat, no buildings, no trees, just you and me.

What? Are ya chicken??

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Geez, and I thought you'd just given up the game in shame. Want me to resend the turn?

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)