Hello from Gay Paris....

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Guest *Captain Foobar*

well, my europe trip is almost complete, i have seen some amazing stuff, and i want to post all 6 rolls of film for your collective enjoyment. I have taken pics of at least 4 noteworth CM battlefields.

But, I suck royally at HTML, and I need a place to host this crap also. The pics are on a conventional camera.

So what I need is for a couple of you to email me, tell me a recommended picture size to scan at, what file type is best, and some advice on where to host it. Thanks in advance...

With my luck, I will get 0 emails on this, or 164.Maybe just post it to this thread.

Either way, I will try my best to show this stuff. Included also will be some good afv pics, and tons of terrain, topography, and close up building detail pics for you mod makers.

I will be back in the States on Saturday, talk to yall then...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bastables:

Foobar you lunatic! Safe Plane ride back to whatever inbreeding small midwestern you came from smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez Bastables, I need to buy you a map. Not that there is no inbreeding in San Diego (more probably than down under where the sheep population keeps that sort of thing down) but really.

smile.gif

ahhh your a punk foobar! Why didn't you tell me? I could have stashed myself away in your luggage!

All these CM'ers taking their pilgrimiges to the battlefields of history... I keep telling myself one of these days, guess I'd better just plan it smile.gif

Have fun jerk wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Jeez Bastables, I need to buy you a map. Not that there is no inbreeding in San Diego (more probably than down under where the sheep population keeps that sort of thing down) but really.

smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh? Slappy I'm not sure you've got it but me and that lunatic FOO have a history of baiting or even just attacking each other for no better reason than the other was just standing around looking stupid. And I'm sorry but I've been to San-diego and they all look pretty much the same, infer what you will. I mean there was this horrid little town on the outskirts of the city with almost every household declaring that the apple pie originated from that specific household, the entire community supported it self through the selling and manufacture of fruit cakes. I mean really! If thats not an indication of the madness of which western social systems ascribe to incest. Then you might as well declare New Zealand as the newest state of those Aussie scums and name me homecomming queen. (2000 'Bastables foray into madness', Bastables)

Oh, a picture of Fudgebar's sheepfriend. Did it squeel with delight at your advances? Hehehe.....

Foobar, you are a malignant and ugly stain on decent society. It looks as though you lost the Lawyer's Cup movie to a real CM player while you were cavorting in dead dark Europe on taxpayer money. He fooled me as much as you did with a sucker scenario, but ran up the score like you never could.

Why must an honest lawyer suffer so??

Maybe you should seek asylum outside the US where you are unknown and somewhat safe.

------------------

Let them eat money

Guest Warphead-

Lindan: You will fail in our game too. My Panther is like a sheep among wolves...

------------------

["Haben die Krupp-Werke Betriebsausflug? Da rollt ja halb Deutschland auf mich zu..." (Vincent)]

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Well, I have returned. What a great trip, but sadly I am back to my lame life, and all of you fools. Sad indication of my mental state, that I read and posted at the forum while on vacation too!

Lindan, don't worry about it man, I wanna go back, perhaps next time smile.gif

Slappy, thanks, I will be contacting you shortly. You swine.

Darwin, go in the off-season, weather is nice and lousy, but it is about 40% cheaper, and lines at museums and traffic are light. Its like Disneyland midweek.

Pillar, I don't know where you found that picture of my little friend, but she dumped me about a month ago, so feel free to call her up.

Deanco, damn. Forgot you were in proximity. I stayed in the Latin Quarter, on Rue des Ecoles, in the Hotel Familia. Maybe next time smile.gif

Lawyer, you are a total schmuck. I have smacked you down to the point of total abject humiliation. This is obviously some attempt to lash out at me, exposing your jealousy of my tactical prowess. Oh, and your new sig is cool LOL.

OK guys, thats about it, I will be posting the CMBO pilgrimage slideshow as soon as I get it all together. Thanks, and buh bye.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>. I mean there was this horrid little town on the outskirts of the city with almost every household declaring that the apple pie originated from that specific household, the entire community supported it self through the selling and manufacture of fruit cakes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh yes Barstables, I think you are referring to Julian, the podunk piece of crap antique store town where apple pie was invented.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Mark 4, if you would like to try it, we could do a little celebrity deathmatch for the thing. If it helpspersuade you, I will resort to making disparaging remarks about your heritage.

Mr. FooGore, I will not be conned into a "match" for something which is already rightfully mine. You can recount bodies all you like, but it is MINE-MINE-MINE.

However, I have proposed an ongoing tourney in which the Movie of the Lawyer's Challenge passes to each successive victor, acquiring suitable marks of ownership along the way, in the unlikely event that anyone is able to take it away from me (because it is MINE, or did I mention that?).

I have rather graciously offered to allow YOU the first feeble attempt at it.

No need to insult my lineage, as I find you quite loathesome enough to annihilate already. We'll hear from the Lawyer soon enough, I reckon.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Good deal, MarkIV. Just tell me when and where, and I will figuratively steal your lunch money, and give you a wedgie.....

Now, now, dear vultures who covet the Lawyer's treasures...

I have returned the last move of "Singing Slut Blowout" to Foobie. Next we shall see the score from his pathetic attempt to con me with this charade he billed as a "fair" game. I see now why he wouldn't face me with a QB.

Being a Man of Honor, I shall proceed therewith to award the Prize where it is due, according to an ancient and terrible ritual of warfare.

------------------

I'm still waiting for Godot and my artillery barrage to arrive.

You LOST vehicles to him?

I lost a GUN. A single-barrelled 20mm flak, who died heroically pounding a TD after ripping through some HTs (I only had 3 tanks and an AC to begin with, but there were some other battlefield assets biggrin.gif ).

10 enemy vehicles destroyed, 91-9. He writes a mean taunt, though. I've tried to recruit him for the Cesspool, but to his credit he's beneath that sort of thing.

Frognerd, I don't care if the movie is 16mm... the movie is a symbol. Ya think anybody takes the Stanley Cup home to swill Molson's from? It's about Greed... yeah, and pride, and stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

Frognerd, I don't care if the movie is 16mm... the movie is a symbol. Ya think anybody takes the Stanley Cup home to swill Molson's from? It's about Greed... yeah, and pride, and stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duh!, of course they don't drink Molsons, it's Coors Light...

------------------

Thanks for Athskin!