Full Copy -? Textures / Cammo patterns

Hey guys got a question about what we can do about the cammo in the game-

The pictures so far have shown us a tank/Inf in only one color pattern. Will there be Summer/Winter Cammo? Will we have access to edit the bmps to add flavor to our copy?

------------------

Hey Tzeench, don't you have to wait until AD40K before getting involved with Earth?? Hehe.

Anyway, yes I believe that the 'skins' in the game are .bmp files that we will be able to edit.

If that's the case then I guess we could have skin packs and just substitute the files depending on our preference at the time.

I'm not sure if the final product will have different camo schemes built in.

Reg's

Fen

Guest Big Time Software

BMPs are open to anybody and everybody to edit. We won't be shipping with different camo/uniforms for winter. Too much work to do and too little time to do it in. Takes me about 10-15 hours to make a single texture set for a vehicle, and there are still more left to do.

Steve

Finnaly someone with the right refrence, heh heh. rember chaos is everywere including 0 ad.. besides i get bored sometimes and watching mortals kill them selfs off is good enough for a weekend or two.

Cool, the winter missions looked sweet but the Pz VI stood out like a sore thumb.. not to mention the shermans.