Canadian billed! Yahooo

My VISA was billed on June 15, yippeee!

I have never been so happy to add something to my VISA balance.

Now all I have to do is wait after USPS to send it to the border, then for Canada Post to send it to me. How long will that take, do you think??

smile.gif

good show.

I know it usually takes a bit longer for our friends in the Great White North to get the games, so a big round of applause for BTS! smile.gif

Ya'll have fun now, ya hear!

------------------

this is pathfinder's evil twin

[This message has been edited by pathfinder1 (edited 06-18-2000).]

Hi

I haqve not looked at my statement yet.

Can someone tell me what was the full price in Canadian dollars, its probably close $70.00 - $80.00?

How do we pay the GST and will these things get "hung up" at the border ?

any thoughts

I would love to hear from the first person to get their copy in Canada.

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

My VISA was billed on June 15, yippeee!

I have never been so happy to add something to my VISA balance.

Now all I have to do is wait after USPS to send it to the border, then for Canada Post to send it to me. How long will that take, do you think??

smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless the postal unions take a most inopportune time to strike....Naaah. They do that at Christmas.

Tom,

It ends up being about $71 with the exchange.

Usually if there is a customs charge you end up paying when they are at your door. I don't know about HST, I suspect we may have to dish out pocket money for that too.

The mail was delivered this morning, I got CDs from Oracle Corp. but not the CM ones I wanted. I am still waiting for that 170-page manual... Great thing to read while I'm in the washroom!! ha ha