Im stinking friggin drunk. and theres nothing any of you can do about it...

And this game rocks. Lemme get this straight now, $45 plus $8 S/H, so a check for $53 bucks and Im good to go?

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear no one, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Agrow:

Did anybody tell u people never to drink and type?

I learnt that the hard way. Had a fatal collison with the keyboard..and... well.... they still cant get the P out of my forehead.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, that's hilarious. It is actually sad to me that a lot of people on here "glorify" drinking like this.

Is it a European thing to laugh-up the effects of liquor or what? I mean I'm a US citizen, where the Drinking Age is 21. I'm 26 and I don't "glorify" casual drinking like this.

This could all be a joke, but I don't think it's one DAMN BIT funny!

I guess you all didn't hear about Princess Diana's death a couple of years ago caused by a drunk scaufer.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ol' Blood & Guts:

LOL, that's hilarious. It is actually sad to me that a lot of people on here "glorify" drinking like this.

Is it a European thing to laugh-up the effects of liquor or what? I mean I'm a US citizen, where the Drinking Age is 21. I'm 26 and I don't "glorify" casual drinking like this.

This could all be a joke, but I don't think it's one DAMN BIT funny!

I guess you all didn't hear about Princess Diana's death a couple of years ago caused by a drunk scaufer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

** Lol.. I am also a US Citzen and almost 26 and I don't drink either.. relax a little.. they r joking.

HEY MANS...thanx fer getttin' me tuih drink...i'm never stoppin' now..theose grteen devels are grood...thanks you man i'm 14 and now i'm know what i'm doing fer the rtest of me life...i LOVE underafe drinking...children of the world...ask homeless people to buy yur liquer and prescription drugs...mm...world war 2 and alcohol are a deadly mix...mmm...my breakfast burrito is getting cold...

Everything above was written to piss people off. Please disregard it.

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ol' Blood & Guts:

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OB&G

Is there any personal reason? If you dont mind me asking. I see you are disabled.

Lewis

Guest Big Time Software

OK... 'bout time I closed this one up. We aren't going to solve society's ills/excesses here.

Steve