This would be a nice patch...

I would like the ability to play a quick mission on one of my custom maps. That way all the terrain features would remain the same, however the units would be bought or decided by the computer if "allow human" is not selected. Perhaps a patch in the future could have this? I'm sure the team has their hands full with the tcp-ip though...

Guest Michael emrys

Similarly, I would like to be able to save a map from a QB if I happen to find it particularly appealing and play other engagements with different OoBs on it.

Michael

I would like to be able to swap custom maps from operations to battles, or vice versa.

I've spent all this time making a map under "new operation", and now that I'm done I think it would work better if it were a battle. I dont even need the parameters and units, just the ability to extract the map into a "new battle".

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GhostAgent:

I would like the ability to play a quick mission on one of my custom maps. That way all the terrain features would remain the same, however the units would be bought or decided by the computer if "allow human" is not selected. Perhaps a patch in the future could have this? I'm sure the team has their hands full with the tcp-ip though...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love both this and what Michael talks about, but, sadly, I doubt this would be something easy or quick to bring about. I would, in general, like to see even more 'user controlled randomness'(sounds like a contradiction, but what I mean is you choose which features are random, rather than just allowing the machine to generate everything completely random). A lot has already been introduced, but I would love to see randomness introduced in terms of terrain type features.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

i think this wud be nice too but pretty unpractical...being able to have 4 way or more pbem's....say with 4, u can have Viche French and Germans vs Brits and Ameri's..adds to the need to coordinate attacks...make more friends (or enemies smile.gif )