CM VETERAN..BUT PBEM NEWBIE..NEEDS OPPONENT

Okay guys..I've been playing CM religiously the last few months, have been a mod fanatic, have designed scenarios for submission (including Stoumont, which is Top Ten ranked at CombatHQ), yet I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A PBEM GAME! ITS TRUE! Someone want to kick my butt? Please email me.

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Hi Franko,

My PBEM plate is full right now....but i just wanted to cut in and say that "Stoumont" is one of the best scenarios i have played, i am currently playing it in a blind game with a friend of mine and we both love it. We are at turn 13 right now.

Well done and thanks, maybe when i have finished a few of my current games we can have a game.

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

I'll play you Franco, but looks like I replied to late and your plate is full. If you still are into it feel free to send me a email ASAP. If you like the PBEM experience and I'm sure you will please come by and join our fansite so you might meet others to play.

The Dogs of War http://persweb.direct.ca/johnnocm

[This message has been edited by Johnno (edited 11-06-2000).]

Hello Franko!

If you don't mind playing against a less-than-average oppoent, I wish to have a game with you. Since I am busily engaged in BG2 during weekends, I can play 1 turn per day from Mon to Fri. If your PBEM pool is currently full, I can wait...btw, I have 4 games going on right now...

See ya in the battlefield.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(