Cheats!

I wonder what dUSTkICKER's PBEM opponents (if he has any left) think of this thread?

Peng

Oh I almost forgot "Cheaters never prosper." and "You are only cheating yourself." and my new personal favorite, "Cheating is for pussies."

I made that last one up extemporaneously.

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Oh I almost forgot "Cheaters never prosper." and "You are only cheating yourself." and my new personal favorite, "Cheating is for pussies."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! That coming from someone with your sig is almost funny. Admit it - you enjoy losing and you cheat so that you lose again and again against Berli! I know a, err, thingy, when, err, hmm, you know what I mean.

BTW, my favourite cheating manual for CM is Rommel, 'Infantry Attacks'.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Scott Clinton

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>(sniff) (sniff)

Is that a pirate I smell?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Sounds like a pirate to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY!!!

Fionn and I agree!

Quick, somebody write this down! I am sure it will not be happening again anytime soon! wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Aww, that's nice, isinit? That's lovely. Everyone playing together like chums. Someone teach our new chum how to use his keyboard, and explain to him about fair play, and all. I'm sure he'll be better for the experience. Or maybe he has some kind of impediment? Do you think? That's sad, truly, it is. Still, as my Da' always used to say in these sorts of situations "Son, God loves the ethically deficient and intellectually challenged knee-biters, that's why he created so many of the worthless little weasels." But that was just his crusty way. I know he was filled with love for everyone, truly he was. It's just that he had certain expectations. And he was always so disappointed, you see, by people. Still, I don't think it'll rain tonight, do you? No, I don't think so. And that's brilliant. Now then, who's for a bit of a sing-song?

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 07-15-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAZ_NZ:

WHAT DO U WANT AN INVINCBLE ASS MASTER KING TIGER?

SUPER SNIPER ASS MASTER?

....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are these two items interchangable?? Can you take the parts of one and run another?

Where do I find these in the game?

I'm new ya know..someone has to explain these things to me. smile.gif Just seems like alot of arse for one game.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a Hero is some type of sandwich!

Heh heh.. some people. Cheat in CM??? I could've understood it if it was a mindless action game with loads of video but who would cheat in a strategy game with no instant gratification other than your own smug smile when you win against overwhelming odds ?

Germanboy methinks my sig might be misleading you a bit. It implies (I thought) a SELF-INFLICTED wound. It seems as if you inferred I was shooting the other guy in the foot, which would of course be dirty pool.

My sig implies that I am prone to handicap myself with catastrophic, bone-headed exactly the wrong thing to do maneuvers as soon as I begin. My sentiments regarding cheating are plainly stated. Cheaters suck.

(George Bush impersonation on)

Naht gunna doit. Wooden be prudent. Naht fair.

(George Bush impersonation off)

Hope this clears things up. If you didn't think what I thought you thought then there is no reason for this response and it should, and can be, safely ignored. If you did think what I thought you thought then this response may actually have some meaning. Otherwise all bets are off, take off the gloves, its fisticuffs at 10 paces. dammit.

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

Reminds me of the funniest ever sketch on Saturday Night Live, shortly after the beginning of Operation Desert Shield:

{George Bush Mode}

...Their children will not know where their bones are buried. Their intestines will rot in the Sun and be food for hogs...

{/George Bush Mode}

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe