How often do you actually play CM each day?

I'm currently playing 13 PBEMs, so that takes anywhere from 2-4 hours per day (depends on how many turns come in, where we are in the battle, etc.). I try to play a couple of QBs against the AI on weekends, but haven't had as much time for that. I also spend a fair amount of time with the Cesspool, and the Board in general (often while waiting for email turns to come in). There have been days when I spent almost the entire day playing CM. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Holy cow! I cannot believe how many PBEM's some of you have going! Hi Priest!

I'm glad to see our defense network has been put to such good use. Maybe that's why Russia is in such dire shape? Norad calculated how to get the best units for the least amount of money in QB's... :)

Hmm.. I usually have between 10-15 PBEM games going on. Sending turns usually tuns me between 2-4 hours a day. Sometimes a QB against the AI, Getting ready for the CMMC, Pillars RPG campaign, Turrents RPG campaign..

Damn... way to much time spent playing CM.

now if I could just quit my job and play full time....

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

Between work and the market (made a couple K yesterday) , there is no time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fish, or Fruit?

(best New York City wiseguy voice)

"Made a couple k playing the ponies yesterday, but, eyyy, fuhgittaboutit."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

I have to have the gfriend out tha house when I play.

Lewis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lewis,

You have a girlfriend? Doesn't she find you, you know, kind of arrogant?

Is this a get married and reproduce kind of girlfriend? If so, we can allow the former, but not the latter.

Have about 10-12 PBEM games going at the moment

Return overnights before going to work in the morning

Callin at home for lunch and play for an hour and then another session in the evening until the girlfriend starts moaning.

So about 3 hours a day all up

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

I play a lot so far I am only PBEM with some of my firends. I have had CM for almost 2 months now. My friends a little more than a month. I came into some money a several months ago and decided to take a couple years of work and go to Tech school (5 HRS a day), then I go to Tae Kwon Do(2 HRS) other than the time I spend out on the weekends and my daily routine, I spend playing CM which averages about 5-10 hours a day between PBEM and AI battles. I also have created over 30 battles and a few Operations

Looks like I got everyone beat biggrin.gif