where are the sky replacement mods?

Hello Skysearchers

Many Mod Makers have turned their hands to make new skies for CM, Gunslinger and Der Unbekannte Jäger are just dropping from my head. A quick search with the words " Sky mods " will reveal some relevant threads you may wish to check out.

Hope this helps

Schugger

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

I am so very sorry to say that my sky mod won't be out any time soon unfortunatly. If there is one thing I learnt never let a parent on your computer. Especially when they believe that and I quote:

"That folder looks odd, hey whats in there, hmmm let me click on this com file and... oh dear ummmm I better go."

So needless to say had to wipe my drives clean and lost all work on the mods. At the time I had redone the old CM textures and as well had made some nicer ones from scratch. But alas it was not to be.

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Der Unbekannte Jäger:

I am so very sorry to say that my sky mod won't be out any time soon unfortunatly. If there is one thing I learnt never let a parent on your computer. Especially when they believe that and I quote:

"That folder looks odd, hey whats in there, hmmm let me click on this com file and... oh dear ummmm I better go."

So needless to say had to wipe my drives clean and lost all work on the mods. At the time I had redone the old CM textures and as well had made some nicer ones from scratch. But alas it was not to be.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. Good thing my mom doesn't have a clue where I live. My computer is safe from her.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Wow. Good thing my mom doesn't have a clue where I live. My computer is safe from her.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, unfortunatly my room is just a few feet away from my parents room so until university I am pretty much stuck with them. smile.gif

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Der Unbekannte Jäger:

LOL, unfortunatly my room is just a few feet away from my parents room so until university I am pretty much stuck with them. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then all you need to worry about is drunken roommates.