Attn./ Scoop88

I'll say 38-14 Rams. I think they're primed ... had a week off, Marshall's rested, and they're sick of hearing about how weak their schedule was. Plus they're at home. A lot to prove for the players and Vermeil ... plus the Vikes are putting their feet in their mouths a little about how the Rams might be the 1998 Vikings.

I'm going ... and we're off work Monday ... so I'm hoping all this comes true so we can party hearty late into the night with a handy 48-pack of frosty Buds. If it doesn't ... that 48-pack will still come in real handy.

On the way home from my son's basketball game last night I asked him and his buddy to predict the score. His friend said 31-17 and my son said 28-14, both with Rams winning. They're 10 years old ...

And probably a lot smarter than me.

Hope we have some good stuff to talk about Monday!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Canadian beer that BTS approves of, or else Heineken.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't stand those light lagers. A nice ale, or maybe a Porter though... MMmmm... Gimme that Northern California taste or take me to the UK... That's beer.

Lots of room to argue about the relative merits of beer, but no room to argue about the Rams. It was 49-17 and the game was over before the fourth quarter even started. Best sign of the day:

"We still haven't played anybody."

Let's see what the Bucs have Sunday. I think another blowout is in order.