I don't mean to be rude but....

Dear Big Time Software:

First let me say that you all have created a great game. However, I am a little concerned about your ability to deliver. I have e-mailed "Steve" several times in regard to the purchase of your game. You see, I desired to pay for your game by check and received payment instructions on how to do so. As part of those instructions, I was instructed to include my e-mail address so that I would be notified when the payment was received.

That was some time ago. Since then, the check has cleared my account and I have not yet recieved the promised e-mail. In addition, I have emailed "Steve" several times requesting a confirmation and have not yet received a response.

I am an old geezer, and must admit that I have had some concern when ordering a product over the internet. Please do not confirm my worst fears. Could you please ally these fears with a responce instructine me as to how I can confirm my order and some time frame in which I could expect to receive my purchase

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

were to include my e-mail address received payment instructions

Guest Scott Clinton

$45.00 + shipping?

Ooooohh...ooo...

Lookout Rio! Here comes Steve! wink.gif

(just ribbing yah man! smile.gif )

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Guest Big Time Software

Howdie, I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I get about 2 dozen emails like that a day, so sometimes it takes a while to respond (2-4 days tops). But I checked out your email address in your profile, did a search of my email boxes, and I don't show a single email from you. What email address did you send your requests through?

As for your order... it is sitting here in front of me, so no worries there smile.gif Not sure why you didn't get a confirmation by mail as you requested (and you did). I could have sworn that I did, but from the looks of it I did not. Sorry about that!

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

No problem. But I am still perplexed as to why your emails did not get through. Personally, I wouldn't mind if NONE of them got through (hehe, my Inbox is a source of pain smile.gif), but if you sent things off to "steve@battlefront.com" they should have arrived no problemo. Oh well, the Internet isn't perfect since it was, after all, designed by people wink.gif

Steve