should i buy the game?

Are there after action reports for each battle? I mean is their a report on what happened historicaly after each battle? Also, is there music in the game? What cool features that are in the full version are not in the demo that I should know about before I buy the game. Oh, heck I will place my order now. Soon i will blow up some german tanks .

------------------

General Goerge

The AARs leave a little something to be desired, but most of the scenarios that are historical in nature have some sort of report regarding what actually happened.

There is no music, but the sound effects are awesome, so who needs music?

The map editor is one of the coolest options. That coupled with the Quick Battle generator makes for more fun than you can handle. If you get tired of the many scenarios that exist, just fire up the QB and you get a new fight each time.

Buy it now! Don't wait!

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Patton, don't make me slap you.... wink.gif

You do not want to miss out on Combat Mission.

Walk towards the light.........

buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! buy it! now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

A country is only as good as the Twat who leads it.

Guest kking199

I have purchased and now wait very impatiently for it's arrival. You can only play the demo so many times... I believe this is the end of CC, at least for me, however CC:ABTF was a blast when I first played it. Unforetunately they never really changed or markedly improved the game. So I now prepare to get my hands dirty with CM, been a long time since I have been giddy with anticipation!

------------------

FUBAR... code name for the M4!

I provide my own music. I like Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik or his Requiem. I'm partial to anything by Wagner when I get into the tank duels. Dvorak and Strauss are more for the infantry battles, I think.

------------------

"If you want battle, come to me!" - Lieutenant Worf

Guest dirkd1976

If you can find it on a certain free music service *wink wink*, download "Anvil of Crom" by Basil Poledouris. I think it came fom the movie Conan with the one and only Austrian Oak. The thunderous drums are perfect for this game, the only problem is its length, just under three minutes. You may need to put it on repeat. Just my 2 cents.

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway