HELP!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you're serious but...

...considering the internet is about the only way you're gonna get CM and since about 25,000 +/- 20,000 people are playing CM, I'd have to tell your mom that it's OK just this once.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Guest ACTOR

Gotta go with Sniperscope on that one. I have ordered hundreds of different things on the internet of varying costs and never had a problem.

Order...TODAY! biggrin.gif

Milo:

ALOT of people here have ordered CM over the internet from BTS. I have not heard of any trouble from that process. A large percentage ordered months (up to a year?) before the game was released so there was plenty of time for problems to occur or be known about.

I think his mum is more concerned about Ye Olde Credit Card fraud.

the kind you always hear about on the news, (hackers getting Credit Card numbers etc).

I think my reply in the other thread explains the situation well, tell her not to fear mate!

PeterNZ

Believe it or not, CM is the ONLY thing I have ever ordered via credit card over the net.

Most other stuff I shop online, then call the 800 number. Works fine- no downside (except terminal music on hold, which is a "no sale" situation after about 45 seconds).

Hi! You don't have to order via credit card. Simply drop an email to charles@battlefront.com and you'll receive details about ordering/paying with cheque etc.

------------------

"An hour has 60 minutes, each minute in action has a thousand dangers."

- Karl-Heinz Gauch, CO 1st Panzerspähkompanie, 12th SS Panzerdivision