Thought you all might be interested in this ...

Actually Fionn, I think your reply is the more offensive. Your reply to Manta Rays post seems awfully fascistic. I didn't see any overtly damning verbalization in his "shut your pie hole" statement.

I don't condone personal attacks on anyone, but it's not like he called the guy a *@!$%#$^ or something.

Who polices the police?

Zamo

defending the 1st ammendment instead of the 2nd for once.

The military will never change. When I was in I would have gladly fragged alot of the officers. I tipped a spot a pot latrine over with a butter bar in it (late at night).

A few years ago I had a job with a defense contractor. If you people knew the millions of dollars wasted for NOTHING that was developed. Sometimes it takes millions just to shut down a program that is worthless that BILLIONS is spent on. This is part of the game now and the big companies dont mind developing things that dont work out. Slip a little back to the officers on the development team and make sure you write in a shutdown clause. Its all profit baby.

I used to have to fax down info to an army evaluation site. It was on an army base where they trialed the vehicles. The line was always tied up. Freaking Lt Col. was online ALL the time cruising the internet. I called and the NCOs and civilian aides were scared to ask him to shut down. They said try later in the afternoon cause he goes to the club for happy hour.

POS like that officer needs to be cleaned out with "pocket artillery".

Lewis