Britain vs America

Yeah lets flip the lid and push the red button and watch the map of America disappear, only kidding wouldn't really want to do that; honest.

Want I wanted to say is why don't we have a battle of the nations using Combat Mission as our weapon. If the idea is popular we could take the best CM players from each country (has a league been organised because that would make the decision of who competes much easier); and have them battle it out using a knockout style competition to see which country/player is the King of CM. If thereare enough players get Germany, France etc.. involved.

[This message has been edited by Owen (edited 05-31-2000).]

I know nationality doesn't matter particularly, but I just thought it would add a little more spice to it. Besides Euro 2000 fever(football competition, or soccer for others) is gaining a grip of me, which is probably why I want a battle of the nations, but hey it's up to you lot.

still relapse or no relapse I reckon that is a wicked idea. (wicked as in good, although some lives could be lost and many would spend a large chunk of the rest of their life in jail, but everything has a price).

Guest Madmatt

Great idea but Combat Mission only allows Allies to engage Axis...

No US vs. French etc. battles will work...

BUT if you base it on the participants nationality and then just slug it out with specially created Ladder scenarios (standard Axis vs. Allies) then it would work quite well.

CMHQ should be unveiling our new Ladder system soon, so start thinking about this!!!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 05-31-2000).]