Things that seem to be wrong with Sudden Strike

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R Cunningham:

I don't think rifles( or the officers' pistols) should have any effect on the armor but the game engine was never supposed to be realistic.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never supposed to be realistic? Well what kinda game is that? Especially using WWII as a theme. Why didn't they just give the Panthers ray guns? biggrin.gif

play to the last level and you will find that they did biggrin.gif

The super panzer with quantum shields and particle cannons, hehe

------------------

This is my rifle,

this is my gun.

This ones for killing, this ones a tasty alternative to turkey at christmas.....

I Have to say that the game designers have smoked much KRACK! what a great idea but no follow though. Game play is to fast for normal people, Weapons fire is totaly bogus (Lost a tiger against Inf with rifles) the LOS sucks goat balls, and the fact the admin they have on there forum are preteen Pimple headed losers who have no idea what the game is capable of. ie the lack of good answers.

the game as a good chance if the programers pull there head out of there ass and listen to stuff. And fire the lamo in that admin on the forum.no names animal *@#&(&$er

the games graphics are good - water, dammage and buildings are great. the amount of troops are great. the para drops are a cool idea.

My 0.02

Guest PeterNZ

You guys are funny smile.gif

It's just a RTS C&C clone! And you're comparing it to CM .. it's like trying to compare Falcon 4 with one of those flight sims in the arcade! "But this thing has no pedals! And all those enemies, how unrealistc!"

hehe, it's just an arcade game guys, relax.

Not a very good one either, (I saw it panned in a review/preview about 6 months ago).

As for Starcraft, god i -hate- that game. Glorified, graphical version of Hammer-Paper-Scissors if ever i saw one.

Gime Total Annihilation any day.

PeterNZ