Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

PBEM Quick Battle Q

Just a quick question: How do we know wot our opponent sets for things like side experience level, side quality etc? As far as I can tell when some1 sends u a quick battle setup there is no way to tell the settings. Thus the person who sets up the quick battle can give themselves +3 experience, high quality force (allowing elite and crack units) and possabily +50% force.

There should be a screen showing ALL the settings as soon as u load the setup file.

yes, there should. I set up a Quick Battle today for PBEM for the first time. And I wanted to make sure to give all the parameters I used to my opponent.

And I STILL forgot to list them all. frown.gif

So auto sending them would be a nice feature.

Jason

Im more worried about people giving themselves a +1 experience bonus and not saying anything about it.

Note to all those im PBEMing at the moment... This doesnt apply to any of u, its just a general question.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

Im more worried about people giving themselves a +1 experience bonus and not saying anything about it.

Note to all those im PBEMing at the moment... This doesnt apply to any of u, its just a general question.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't played around much with Quick Battle PBEMs (Berli is about to harm me in one), but I believe the major problem here can be solved by the 'defender' being the one to set parameters and initiate setups. Because the +1 thing only affects the attacker, a defender initiated setup shouldn't allow this to occur.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.